As part of our service to members we provide links to the latest enterprise news curated from across the web. Click the links below to access the very latest sector news.
Please note: The following links are to third-party news services and are provided as a curated service. The IOEE is not responsible for the third-party content.
- Southampton Science Park reveals details of 2019 Catalyst programmeSouthampton Science Park has revealed details of its 2019 Catalyst accelerator programme for business start-ups. Catalyst is a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs with an early-stage business – or an ingenious idea for one – whether they’ve been in business before or not. Valued at up to £15,000, the scheme is fully-funded for successful applicants. Participants The post Southampton Science Park reveals details of 2019 Catalyst programme appeared first on Small Business. ...
- Bed Bath & Beyond (Up 49 Percent This Year) Continues to Rise, but the Market Falls Flat
- This Startup Raised $30 Million. Now, Its Founder Is Accused of Fraud.
- Women Bought Twice As Much Cannabis in 2018 As They Did The Year Before
- 4 Ways That Live Chat, as in ‘Human’ Chat, Still Beats Out the Bots
- J&J and Novartis back cancer geneticist’s start-upSiddhartha Mukherjee’s Vor Biopharma raises $42m for leukaemia trials ...
- There’s a New Version of Tinder Made Just for Cattle (60-Second Video)
- How to Make an App When You Can’t Code (a Step-by-Step Guide)
- Achieve Your Dreams With This One, Very Simple Thing
- Read Amazon’s Statement on Why It Is Pulling Out of Planned HQ2 in New York City
- More Brexit blues – growth businesses that borrow from EU perform betterAs if British business didn’t have enough reasons to feel gloomy about Brexit, researchers have found that SMEs which receive EU funding perform better. France’s Emlyon Business School and the Politecnico di Milano School of Management (MIP) found that SMEs receiving EU-guaranteed loans significantly outperform those that don’t, in areas including sales, additional staffing and, The post More Brexit blues – growth businesses that borrow from EU perform better appeared first on Growth Business. ...
- 5 Ways to Take Control of Your Money in 2019
- Stand-Up Comedian Chris Distefano’s Journey From Physical Therapist to Professional Joke Maker
- The Secrets of Building Relationships, From People Who Make it Their Business to Find You One
- How This College Dropout Created a Fast-Growing But ‘Culture-First’ Hollywood PR Agency