As part of our service to members we provide links to the latest enterprise news curated from across the web. Click the links below to access the very latest sector news.
Please note: The following links are to third-party news services and are provided as a curated service. The IOEE is not responsible for the third-party content.
- North Carolina Farmers Embrace Hemp as the Market for Tobacco Dwindles
- How to Use Business Text Messaging to Reduce Customer Acquisition Costs
- Effective Networking Requires Mastering These 5 Skills
- 8 Bad Habits That Aren’t So Bad After All
- Crane VC fund for data-driven European startups raises $90mOriginally written by Timothy Adler on Growth Business Crane Venture Partners, a new venture capital fund aimed at raising early stage finance for European start-ups, has raised $90m (£71m) in funding. The new fund is aimed at start-ups focusing on data-driven solutions for large-scale businesses. It has already made several investments in European pre-Series A start-ups, including Aire, Avora, Stratio Automotive and Tessian. ...
- 40% of the UK’s micro businesses do not accept card paymentsOriginally written by Timothy Adler on Small Business Update: Four out of 10 of the UK’s micro businesses do not accept card payments, according to payments provider Square. This compares with almost 9 out of 10 businesses with between 10 and 249 employees – the definition of what constitutes an SME. Square’s research has found that 56pc of shoppers aged between 25 and 34 prefer paying by card, and 47pc of shoppers overall. Jack Dorsey, CEO of Square, told the Daily Telegraph that payments technology could save small businesses now that consumers are turning away from cash. “The real challenge ...
- Stocks Bounce Back After President Trump Calls Off Mexican Tariffs
- 3 Reasons Most Businesses Don’t Reach 6 Figures
- Missing ‘Game of Thrones’ Already? Here Are 10 Business Lessons You Can Learn While Re-Watching the Series
- Domino Effect? Illinois Marijuana Legalization Could Spur Other States
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Grow Your Business Using Twitter
- How to Start a Podcast With Almost No Money
- How Rudy Mawer Built Two Multimillion-Dollar Businesses by Mastering This One Skill
- The LGBTQ+ Community Has $3.7 Trillion In Purchasing Power; Here’s How We Want You to Sell to Us.
- The History and Future of Wi-Fi (Infographic)