As part of our service to members we provide links to the latest enterprise news curated from across the web. Click the links below to access the very latest sector news.
Please note: The following links are to third-party news services and are provided as a curated service. The IOEE is not responsible for the third-party content.
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse, business rates return in AprilOriginally written by Timothy Adler on Small Business The government needs to say whether the current one-year business rates holiday for retail and hospitality businesses is going to be extended. So says John Webber, head of business rates of property consultancy Colliers International, which has monitored the number of business rates appeals flooding the Valuation Office Agency (VOA), part of HM Revenue & Customs, which is tasked with processing complaints as part of a three-stage “check, challenge, appeal” process. According to Colliers, some 170,000 businesses have taken the first step towards appealing against their rates since the pandemic began in ...
- This shopping season will be different for this reason
- E-commerce is growing thanks to women: study
- Digital transformation: 4 common mistakes to avoid as a female entrepreneur
- With a dose of experience, intuition and resilience, Peruvian winemakers resist the pandemic and self-generate their income
- Mexico will buy 34.4 million vaccines Pfizer
- After denying the existence of COVID-19, influencer dies from this disease
- 7 Books For Maximizing Life Satisfaction During Uncertain Times
- From a bra to a booth: learn the story of Eva, the device that detects breast cancer early
- These Are the Core Elements Needed to Successfully Pivot Your Business
- Ne-Yo Banks on Partnership With New Streaming Music App
- The Association of Entrepreneurs of Mexico will hold its annual summit on October 22
- 4 Outdated Rules Every Business Owner Needs to Ditch
- Rappi ventures into the travel segment: Now you can book flights and hotels
- The largest entrepreneurship festival in Latin America is here: INCmty2020!